Monday, April 19, 2010

California Republican Assembly Endorses Rep. Gary Miller, Again

Last month we reported that the California Republican Assembly (CRA) had endorsed Rep. Gary Miller. Last night I noticed on Phil Liberatore's Twitter page that he had attended an event seeking the CRA's endorsement.

I called a CRA friend who said they did the 42nd Congressional district endorsement again for whatever reason. Miller, Liberatore and Lee McGroarty all spoke to the group and Miller received their endorsement again. My friend thought that Rep. Gary Miller's endorsement was unanimous. It had to be a blow to McGroarty and Liberatore not to get a single vote, if it was in fact unanimous.

Liberatore had the following to say on his Twitter page about it.

The CRA has lost their mind voted to endorse big spender Miller. The conscience has been silence.

The conscience of the republic party was not heard today. Miller defended TARP and they endorsed.

Allan Bartlett at Red County has a story about it. While there I noticed Liberatore has a web ad on the top of the page.

4 comments:

  1. The vote was not unanimous check your facts before posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank, what was the vote then. I haven't been able to find anyone except my friend who was there.

    Notice I wrote my friend "thought it was unanimous."

    ReplyDelete
  3. then don't post erroneous statements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank, until you give me a different vote count I stand by my original post. If it was not unanimous, then what was the vote? My friend was there. Were you?

    ReplyDelete