Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rep. Gary Miller on Radio with Ads

Just heard a Rep. Gary Miller ad on KKLA making him the second 42nd Congressional candidate to have radio ads. Phil Liberatore has been running radio ads for a few weeks and has been running television ads since last week.

The ad highlighted some of the awards Miller has received from conservative organizations.

I would usually attempt to link to the ad but Miller doesn't have a campaign web site.

Update: Rep. Miller is listed under the advertiser list so he may have been running the ads for awhile before I noticed. Who knows but I doubt they added it to the list at the same time I heard it.

Update #2: A comment posted by Frank the Tank claims the ads started today. Frank claims to have called the radio station to find out. We don't know who Frank is so we don't know if that information is accurate or not.

1 comment:

  1. Miller Started running ads today. I called the station and asked.

    ReplyDelete