Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Su Kick Off Event Cancelled

This morning we posted a story about 42nd Congressional candidate David Su's kick off event. I had mentioned that I thought joint events between Federal and State candidates were illegal but I must be wrong.

David Su posted the following comment.


####
Hi Lucky,

In response to this, the event has been cancelled. I found out from, the FEC that state and federal candidates cannot hold joint fundraisers, therefore I will only be making a statement of my candidacy. This will be Alvaro's event and I will just be attending as a guest. I will not be accepting any contributions or solicit for any donations. The law is the law, and we have to respect it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
####

Su is challenging Rep. Gary Miller, Lee McGroarty and Phil Liberatore for the Republican nomination in the 42nd Congressional district.

No comments:

Post a Comment